- Starting with the juniors’ CSI orientation that was successfully conducted on the 19th of August 2015, resulted in a 170 students applying for a membership. This is one of the highest registrations that CSI has obtained. The Plan of Action was announced during the orientation, with all the tasks and events that were promised to be organized were conducted successfully.
- Techcognizance was the next event conducted on the 16th and 18th Sept, 2017. The event consisted of three rounds- group discussion, debate contest and JAM(just a minute). The main aim of the event was to improve the communication and speaking skills of the participants while researching and learning about new advancements in technology and global affairs. A total of 150 students from the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year participated in the event with only a selective few being promoted on to the next round. After the final round, 5 participants were declared as winners and awarded a price and certificate.
- Throughout the academic year, two Know Cs sessions(31st Aug 2015 and 2ndFebraury, 2016) were conducted. The event was conducted in the B-block seminar hall one and other in KS Audi with over hundred participants. The topic of the first session was on Dual Booting and the second session was on basic HTML and Project LOON. These sessions were a massive hit, and were requested widely to be continued in the future too.
- Participated in Republic day Parade on Cyber Bullying
- Organized an helping had for orphans and for old age people for orphans and distribution of their daily needs.
- We the CSI faculty member every month pays the Electrical bills for the Adharsha Balya Vedika near Chanda Nagar, Hyd, Telangana State.
- As the Academic year ends, the last event conducted was the C-zine Magazine launch. HoD, CSI coordinator J Yamini Lakshmi and senior faculty members along with students participated in the event.
- Conducted Teacher Day on Sept 5th 2016. Principal and HoD participated in the event and shared their enlightened speech to the audience.
- Convergence 2k16. The national level Technical Symposium under the banner “CONVERGENCE” has been instrumental in shifting the paradigm of usual coursework. Since its inception in 1999, it has evolved as an ultimate platform for the techno-maniacs. This is the 17th year of the legacy of convergence. The 2016 edition has taken up an untraded path on its way to be stupendous, throwing light on new ideas. It brings in a series of events and activities spread over 3 days involving the students of myriad disciplines and hence broadening the horizons. Events, Workshops, Presentations, Seminars, and guest lectures were organized under each theme.